1. No cell phones/text messaging. If I see a phone, it is mine! It will be turned in to the office and your parents can pick it up at the end of the day.
2. It is your responsibility to come to class with a charged Chromebook.
3. You will be allowed to use wordreference.com as a dictionary, when directed.
No other translation programs will be allowed.
4. The Chromebook may not be used every day. In those cases, the Chromebook will not be on your desk where it can be a distraction. If I tell you that we are not using the Chromebook, it must be closed and put away. If you continue to use the Chromebook when you have been instructed not to, I will take it until the end of the period.
5. Students will not reflect on the smart board unless told to do so by Sra. Benner.
6. The Chromebook will not be used during an assessment, unless instructed to do so by Sra. Benner.
**7. Make sure you can access and use the following:
a. Canvas (Bookmark this site)
Students access Canvas by going to rcsc.instructure.com and use your first name.last name and
b. Kami - allows you to open links to assignments, write on it and return them to the assignment on Canvas
c. My Weebly page (srabenner.weebly.com)
h. Use of Google Docs
i. Quizlet - You will use this for all vocabulary lists studied in class.
j. How to take a full screen/partial screen screenshot. How to mail the screenshot.
k. International Keyboard
Your phone may be used to do the following:
Record yourself speaking and put the recording in the assignment in Canvas. Modules, in Canvas, has directions on how to do this.